1) In these listed conditions of sale 'the company' means “the company under franchise of T4 UK Franchise Ltd”. “Delivery Provider” means “the 3rd-party company that provide the delivery service”.
2) These conditions shall apply to all orders received and accepted unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the Company. The giving of an order by the customer constitutes the full acceptance of these terms.
3) The ownership of the product/s passes to the customer or the Delivery Company upon handover.
4) Claims in respect of product/s damaged in transit or shortages must be notified to the Company or the Delivery Provider within 24 hours of receipt of the product/s.
5) Claims for non-delivery of product/s must be received by the Delivery Provider within 24 hours of the date of the order.
6) Product specifications and pricing are subject to change.
7) The contract shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8) These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
If you would like to send an email please send to email@example.com Alternatively, you can call customer services number of T4 franchise store (Available in www.t4.co.uk/stores ) (local rate call) or write to us at:
We aim to send your item/s on order as most of our products are of the highest quality and T4 certificated we trust your understanding in this process. If you need a product urgently, please call customer services number of T4 franchise store (Available in www.t4.co.uk/stores) and we can advise if we are able to meet your required timelines.
After you have placed an order through 3rd-party delivery platforms, you will receive a notification confirming that your order has been placed then another notification to explain it has been dispatched by Courier after payment has been received to us and products have been made. All Customers/International customers will also receive details of a reference number or tracking history on the 3rd-party delivery apps. So please ensure your full details including numbers are correct.
Returns / Cancellations
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase, however, if you wish to exchange or refund (i.e. change of mind) an item please do so within 24 hours of receiving your item with reasonable reasons (this does not affect your statutory rights).
We may ask you to the order reference number when speaking to us, Please obtain a proof of receipt.
Our company uses cash, card payment terminals and 3rd-party delivery apps to take your payment. All transaction information passed between banks is private and payment through transfers is confidential. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages or e-mail traffic sent to your servers from us, T4 is safe under the standard software safeguard protocols to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to us can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information as bank transfers through your banking system is the form of payment.
This statement is to explain to you what personal information we collate and how we may use it.
1) We commit to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you personally. We strictly adhere to the governing requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2) When you place an order, we need to know your name, address, e-mail address. This allows us to process and commit to you your order fully. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process however we strongly recommend you adhere to our recommendations in order to fully complete the transactions.
3) We will only use your personal information to notify you of your purchase and to send you updates of our products and any updated services; we will only contact you with your consent that being a product order is of consent if required.
4) We do not sell and would never rent or exchange any personal information with any third party on commercial reasons beyond the essential requirements for any bank validated transfer during or after your purchase.
5) We follow strict security protocols in the storage and delivery and disclosure of information which has been provided to us to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
6) We do not collect sensitive information about you nor any other individual except when you specifically knowingly provide it in order to maintain the accuracy of our database in the event of placing an order!
7) We use the standard technologies such as, "cookies" as part of a normal business standard procedure, to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie as an example is an element of data that our Web site may send to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
8) In order to process payment transactions the bank or card (if applicable) when processing may require you to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA at any point for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about your privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.